- This event has passed.
Cocktails and Compliance Networking Event
May 6, 2021 at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm PDT
You have been invited by Microsoft and Edgile to the Security and Compliance Senior Executives Community of Practice, and we welcome you to join our cocktail class event for the West region. This virtual event is an opportunity to network with local Security and Compliance Executives, discuss security landscape changes and participate in a guided cocktail class using the box of quality ingredients we will ship to you.
Microsoft and Edgile will host a brief panel of industry experts to answer community questions related to Compliance, Unstructured Data, CCPA/GDPR and any topics that the community would like to bring up. From there, The Crafty Cask will guide us through a fun and relaxed cocktail class during which you’ll have the ability to network with your peers. This is an open forum and discussion and participation is encouraged. We will be operating under, meaning we intend to keep the topics discussed here anonymized when referencing outside of this forum.
Your shipping information requested below is for the sole purpose of shipping the cocktail kit package by The Crafty Cask and will not be stored or utilized for any other purposes. Upon completion of the event, your information will be permanently deleted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about the mailing process.
Cocktail Mixology Class
- To participate in the Cocktail Class: Add your mailing address to the registration form when you register and The Crafty Cask will ship you a cocktail-making kit prior to the event.
- If you want to participate in the event with non-alcoholic beverage options, please indicate this by choosing the “Mocktail” option on the registration form below upon signup to receive the nonalcoholic mocktail kit instead.
Schedule: 4:00pm – 5:30pm
- Introductions & Cocktail Class Part 1 (20 Min)
- Microsoft & Edgile Hosted Discussion (30 min)
- Cocktail Class Part 2 + Networking (40 min)
This meeting will be held using Microsoft Teams, and you will receive a link to attend once the event has been finalized.
Space is limited, so be sure to register by 4/20/2021, to ensure your tasting kit arrives prior to the virtual event. An adult signature is required for delivery and all registrations will be verified for eligibility.
Due to regulations, we are not able to ship spirits to the following states: AK, AL, AR, DE, HI, KY, MS, OK, RI, UT.