Do you love trying out new craft cocktails? What about planning travel itineraries that take you to the best craft breweries, distilleries, cider houses, wineries, and more? Then you, my friend, are among friends, as a member of the vast and growing Tippler Nation!
As craft drink enthusiasts, educators, and event hosts here at The Crafty Cask, we make it our business—and our joy!—to discover and try A LOT of amazing craft tipples. And now, we’re thrilled to share these incredible craft makers, tipples, and experiences with all of you!
A monthly craft alcohol subscription box created just for you!
That’s right, we’re bringing the joy of discovering new craft alcohol directly to your front door. So, what do you get? How does it work? Why should you run, not walk, to sign up NOW?
When you sign up for the SipScout monthly craft alcohol subscription box, we’ll ship you a collection of craft alcohol every month. Each box will feature different categories and styles from craft makers from all over the country, allowing you to discover new favorites from the comfort of your home (pajamas and slippers optional!).
What kind of crafty collections can you expect? Some months will highlight different styles of craft beers, while others will bring you mixology kits or delectable tasting flights of wine, whiskey or cider. Even better, all kits include enough for two tasters to enjoy together. Cheers!
But wait, there’s MORE…
Every month, SipScout members are invited to virtually attend our SipScout Party. During these events, our engaging, professionally certified boozy experts will share interesting details and anecdotes, along with techniques and tips to bring your craft appreciation to the next level. Sometimes the makers themselves will even join in on the fun! There will be plenty of time to ask questions, engage with others, and even a scouting session where you can crowdsource suggestions from others to plan your next tippling travels!
If you’re not patient enough to wait for the party to dive in, don’t worry! You’ll also receive a special SipScout Report each month, highlighting the craft makers and products featured in your craft alcohol subscription box. Plus, membership grants you an all-access pass to our digital tasting resources, so you can make the most of every sip as soon as you receive your box.
And that’s not all—SipScout is ideal for a multitude of occasions and often includes bonus gifts
SipScout is perfect for an easy date night or virtual hang out with friends from home, especially with some of our surprise gifts and additions. You’ll love our wine and chocolate pairing in February for Valentine’s Day and jump for joy when you receive the seasonal additions we’re including with the holiday mixology class in December.
The biggest gift of all? Due to the unique nature of our rotating subscription, you’ll expand your palate and understanding of craft alcohol, even if you mostly only drink one style of alcohol today. Explore new categories, styles, and craft brands to discover new favorites and immerse more deeply in the styles you already know and love. Variety is the spice of life… and drinking!
Sign up for SipScout today!
Instead of waiting for your next trip to discover the wide array of craft alcohol out there, continue indulging your passion and support small businesses from home!
Each SipScout shipment Includes:
- A tasting flight or mixology kit featuring tipples from incredible craft makers from around the country, with enough for two people to share.
- One fun and informative color publication, SipScout Report, so you can learn the background story of the featured makers and get the skinny on what’s included in your kit, including service and food pairings suggestions as well as additional craft boozy news.
- Exclusive access to special offers, so you can stock your bar with full-size bottles of the craft tipples you love.
- Digital tasting tutorials and guides to help you discover and enjoy each box on your own.
- Surprise gifts throughout the year to help deepen your enjoyment of craft alcohol.
- An invitation to each month’s virtual SipScout Party so you can taste along with a professional, learn more about each style and product, and build a community with like-minded craft drink enthusiasts. Some events will even feature the craft makers themselves joining in on the fun!
The Crafty Cask does not make, sell, or ship alcohol directly. All alcohol sales and shipping are provided through our network of trusted partners.