A sunny afternoon’s best friend
Special Tools: Cocktail Shaker, Strainer
Made by The Mixologer
We got this recipe from our friends at the Mixologer and often feature it during our Corporate Virtual Tsting Events. It was created by their own Mixologists and event hosts, Mike Guzman.
After many requests for a Mezcal cocktail, This concotion was born out of popular demand. The base is El Silencio Mezcal, which adds a terrific smoky agave flavor. Then add passion fruit puree as a counter base which brings a sweet, fruitful balance. Next, add lime juice and orgeat syrup to bring everything together. Last, but not least, we shake with a muddled jalapeno for a slight kick. This cocktail is served up with a lime slice.
Enjoy this one on the days you are day draming of a beach in Mexico.
You can order the full cocktail kit from The Mixolger.
Let’s Get Shakin’
1 jalapeño slice
1 oz passion fruit puree
1 oz orgeat syrup
1 oz lime juice
1.5 oz mezcal
1 lime slice
1. Add jalapeño slice to cocktail shaker and lightly muddle.
2. Add passion fruit puree, lime juice, orgeat syrup, and mezcal to shaker.
3. Add ice to shaker and shake for 15 seconds.
4. Strain into a chilled coup glass.
5. Garnish with a lime slice and enjoy!
Cocktail flavor profile